Joined Jun 10 2012
* Born Ulsterman, raised a Frenchman, Canadian by choice.
* Husband of Lori, father of Carragh, Caitlin and Erinn.
* Multilingual, but speaks in one accord.
* Once a combat infantryman, and a youth in crisis worker, a bi-vocational ordained minister, now a non-traditional church planter/coach, pacifist and social justice advocate.
* Live in the culture, and engaged with people, understanding life, and expressing Jesus and the Kingdom in redemptive grace and love.
* Theologically conservative, and pragmatically Kingdom now on the foundation of Preterist eschatology.
* Advocate of relational, redemptive, revolutionary Kingdom living through actively living out principles - which are biblical, advocacy for the social change, socio-economic justice, equal opportunity for all and mutual respect for all.
* No more so heavenly minded that there is no earthly good. Walking out Micah 6:8, ...to act justly, and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
* Pray, and advocate, and act, to eradicate hunger, poverty, economic injustice, and fight for renewal of environment, and an end to war and occupation in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and other nations.
* Advocate the politics of Jesus, to love mercy and justice, and work with anyone with these values, regardless of political affiliation.
* To talk less of religion and morality, and to simply live out life in Christ and community as agents of grace, peace, love and justice. Live the Gospel and if you must, speak.